Fastvue TMG Reporter 126.96.36.199 (2017-10-03)
- Reports now remove browser polls to the facebook chat service that occur when the browser in minimised.
- Domain extraction from URLs now uses the public suffix list from https://publicsuffix.org to resolve issues extracting domains for some ngTLDs, SLDs under ccTLDs, and reversed ccTLDs.
- The default placeholder filter is now removed when using the 'Load Filter' option.
- Duplicate import sources can no longer be added.
- The Start/Welcome page now redirects to the Dashboard page if at least one source has been added.
- Fixed "AJAX error 0" issue that may display occasionally on certain pages of the application.
- A modal dialog is now shown in the UI if the backend service is not responding, telling the user to try refreshing or ensure the Fastvue Reporter service is running.
- Updated default Junk URLs and Domain Substitutes.
- Fixed error when attempting to remove license keys in Settings | Licensing.