- The time that Scheduled Reports start each day can now be customised using a direct API URL (there is no UI for this yet). The URL is:
Replace fastvuereportersite with your actual Fastvue Reporter URL and replace 60 with the number of minutes after midnight that you would like the scheduled reports to start. Note, this is a global setting for all Scheduled Reports. It cannot be set for individual Scheduled Reports.
- The first day of the week used in 'Weekly' scheduled reports can now be customised using a direct API URL (there is no UI for this yet). The URL is:
Replace fastvuereportersite with your actual Fastvue Reporter URL and replace Sunday with either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Weekly reports will then contain data from that day and the following 6 days. Note, this is a global setting for all weekly Scheduled Reports. It cannot be set for individual Scheduled Reports.
- The Scheduled Reports Start Time can be retrieved using this direct API URL:
- The First Day Of Week can be retrieved using this direct API URL:
- Emailed report notifications now indicate if the report is blank rather than provide a button/link to view the report.
- Fixed LDAP import to correctly merge Security Groups from multiple domains.
- Sharing non-private reports from the Reports tab now uses the correct URL.
- Report emails now use a query parameter (?reportID=abc), rather than a # (#reportID=abc) to identify the reportID in the report's URL. This is because some email clients strip out everything after # when clicking links in emails.
- Accessing Reports.aspx with a report GUID that doesn't exist now displays a "Report does not exist" message.
- Date pickers on the Reports tab no longer display a drop-down showing most recently selected dates.
- Internal 'Filesystem' source type now supports compressed files (zip, gz, tgz/tar.gz, tar).
- Fixed "Error in Report Processor Process Thread: Invalid Unicode code point found at index 1. Parameter name: unicode" that may occur when running reports.
- Sources page no longer displays 9999/1969 when no data has been received and instead shows "Waiting for data" for 20 seconds after adding a source. After 20 seconds, a message and link to the troubleshooting KB article is displayed.
- Adjusted the data storage auto-recovery logic to avoid issues when threads are aborted.
- Updated all UI error handlers to display the error message given by the backend API.
- Settings | Licensing | User Statistics no longer double-counts users with when they're logged as both 'username' and 'domain\username'
- Updated Self Harm Searches Alert Keywords
- Improved Fastvue Reporter's DNS resolution for when a Username or Source Host is not logged.
- LDAP import now imports a user's First/Last Name if their Display Name attribute in Active Directory is blank.
- Added more diagnostic logging to LDAP security group import to help troubleshoot errors.
- Fixed issue where clicking the navigation menu in Overview Reports doesn't scroll to report section in Chrome.
- Search term alerts no longer trigger on search terms containing "tbn:" (Google thumbnail IDs). Unfortunately, this change will not affect existing installs. Existing users will need to go to Settings | Alerts, and add a 'tbn:' to the Search Terms 'Does not contain' filter in the Search Term alerts.
- Updated Site Clean Settings (Snapchat CDNs and adnxs junk URLs)
- Reports now remove browser polls to the facebook chat service that occur when the browser in minimised.
- Domain extraction from URLs now uses the public suffix list from https://publicsuffix.org to resolve issues extracting domains for some ngTLDs, SLDs under ccTLDs, and reversed ccTLDs.
- The default placeholder filter is now removed when using the 'Load Filter' option.
- Duplicate import sources can no longer be added.
- The Start/Welcome page now redirects to the Dashboard page if at least one source has been added.
- Fixed "AJAX error 0" issue that may display occasionally on certain pages of the application.
- A modal dialog is now shown in the UI if the backend service is not responding, telling the user to try refreshing or ensure the Fastvue Reporter service is running.
- Updated default Junk URLs and Domain Substitutes.
- Fixed error when attempting to remove license keys in Settings | Licensing.