There may be a time or situation where you want to start fresh in TMG Reporter. That is, you want to clear all data that has already been imported, and re-import the logs from scratch.
To do this:
1. Go to Settings | Data Storage and note the data location
2. Stop the Fastvue TMG Reporter service
3. On the Fastvue server, go to TMG Reporter's data location
4. Delete the Data.fvfs folder as well as the Import.xml file. We also recommend deleting the Dashboard.log as it can grow large and contains only diagnostic information.
5. Restart the Fastvue TMG Reporter service
6. Go to Settings | Sources and re-add your TMG Server as a source.
TMG Reporter will then import your log files over again, starting with the latest logs and working its way backwards. The files and folders you deleted above will be recreated and you can see what dates have been imported in Settings | Sources.