Directory error: 000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C0906DD, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, v1772
This means that the TMG Reporter server cannot bind to your Active Directory server. In this situation usually one of the following changes resolves the issue:
- Try entering the IP of your AD Server in the server name field
- If you have access to a different AD Server, try its IP as well
- Try entering a root DN using the OU that your users are located. For example CN=Users;DC=myDomain;DC=net
- Instead of port 389, try using port 3268 which is the AD global catalog port.
- Try the above combinations with a username and password, and without a username and password. Sometimes Active Directory is configured to accept an anonymous bind (no username or password), and supplying credentials prevents it this working.